lunes, 13 de abril de 2009

The way you make me feel...

That day, in the park.
"Do you want me to go?"
Finally she went away.
"I wanted this since the first day.", he said.

"Try again, try again"
Really, it was horrible. We two laught together when I said that... because we two had tought it.
We tried again. Once. Twice. Three times. Lots of times. I don't know how much. We couldn't count it, but actually, does it mind? I don't think so.

Words, words, words.
"It will be difficult to find a girl like you."
"Do you love me?"
"No."
"Me neither."
"It's better."
"Yeah, it is."

Why am I waiting for you?
"I don't want you to cry the day I leave"

Why am I thinking of you?
"What are you looking at?"
"Nothing. My eyes are closed."
"REALLY???"

Why? Why now? I've never loved you.
We were alone. No, we weren't. But, it's the same.
Ah! And it was not Venus. I'm sorry, I lied you jajaj.

Crying on his arms. I can not remember why.
You two talked. Beh.
You were able to surprise me. At the shop.
"And THIS??"
"Hm. I just wanted to do it."
Yeaah... It was the better one. Probably.

And you?
What about he?
Does he think on me sometimes?
Eh?
Do you think on me sometimes?
I don't think so.
He's just a memory.
What will you think when you saw my photo on TV or magazines?
Hey! Look! Do you remember?

How can I believe you??
And why am I thinking of you...?
"I don't know if I really really love you ;) but at least I like you so much (or more?)"
...if next you did that?
I don't know why I remembered you always.
But I supose...
I supose...


Y es que siempre hay cosas... que jamás habrán de ser olvidadas, ¿no?

No hay comentarios: